A one-of-a-kind month-long sweepstake / giveaway / contest that is easy to enter and win!
PRIZES AT STAKE: 3 Paperbacks of the well-received ‘The Governess’ ($18.99/each).
WINNERS: There will be 3 lucky winners:
1) The first person to answer the quiz correctly.
2) Random pick of one lucky winner from the rest of the entrants who answer the quiz correctly via random.org.
3) And for those who get it wrong, don’t lose heart: a complementary paperback awaits the person who promotes the book sweepstakes the most via their unique network – their site / blog / fb / instagram / twitter (i.e. any or all of the social media platforms) – and whose post generates the biggest number of unique views / comments / click ons / shares / RTs /likes will win the last paperback. Do add links to the page(s) by the end date.
All entrants have to leave answers on the Goodreads link given. Winners will be notified via the comment section on Goodreads link in a transparent manner, and emailed for postal addresses.
CHALLENGE QUIZ: In their final correspondence during trial, solicitor Edmund Fox sends Jane a letter containing damning information against her former husband over his role in the cruel truth about her many miscarriages. It was the last letter he sent before Pritchard’s court appearance. You have to answer all 4 accurately:
* What was the date / month/ year on the letter?
* What was the true cause / reason for her sickness each time?
* Who was actually responsible for it?
* Why was it done? What purpose did it serve?
FREE BONUS HELP: To give a little helping hand along the way, the ebook of ‘The Governess’ is free on Black Friday till Cyber Monday! – 24-28 Nov. – across Amazon.
ASIN: B00MF8BJQE https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MF8BJQE
Regular Amazon Prime members can utilize KU / KOLL to figure out the answers any day in any case. Easy peasy! (enter via GoodReads)
- Ends December 15, 2017
- Open to 18+ Worldwide
- Enter Giveaway Here